Bay Area

Whether you are focused in San Francico, the East Bay, Marin County or Silicon Valley I can assist you. Choose your dream:  a home, vacation home, or pied-et-terre in the city; with my help we can find your new home.

I also am a serve the Palm Springs area and have owned a home there for nearly a decade. If you are looking for a weekend getaway, part-time vacation home, investment, or are relocating to the desert, I would be happy to help. I have strong connections to the communities and know the market and trends in the Palm Springs area very well. I have helped buyers find their dream properties.

Search Bay Area Homes for Sale

New Listings

Featured picture for the property 486357
$1,327,000
San Francisco, CA
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of SANFRAN
Featured picture for the property 486270
$3,250,000
San Francisco, CA
beds
baths
Featured picture for the property 486318
$2,850,000
San Francisco, CA
beds
baths
Featured picture for the property 486293
$2,895,000
San Francisco, CA
beds
baths
Featured picture for the property 486283
$2,680,000
San Francisco, CA
beds
baths
Data last updated: Jun 18, 2019 5:27:pm. Copyright: 2019. Listings on this page identified as belonging to another listing firm are based upon data obtained from the SFAR MLS, which data is copyrighted by the San Francisco Association of REALTORS®, but is not warranted.

Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed

The information on this web site is for personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.